MSO (Multi Service Organization) Services
Let AMS save you money and provide you with excellent and cost effective practice management and business services. Remain independent and maximize your dollar.
You may choose any or all of the following “menu” of MSO items. Inclusion of the nine numbered items below will be billed at $810 to $1050 monthly depending on the # of providers requiring services. Contract negotiations and practice valuation are an additional charge.
1. Accounts Payable: On a monthly basis, AMS will reconcile vendor payments for accuracy and provide a list of invoices to be paid by you.
2. Benefits: AMS will negotiate and administer Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K plans approved by you.
3. Human Resources: AMS will monitor records required for compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, and Employee Relations.
4. Credentialing and/or Payer Contract Negotiation: Once initial payer credentialing occurs (under on-time special project), AMS will coordinate activities associated with paneling, privileging, CME requirements, and licensing. For an additional fee we will analyze your fee schedules and negotiate payer contracts.
5. Payroll Services: AMS will provide monthly payroll services to you and your employees.
6. Insurance: AMS will negotiate and administer Malpractice, Workers Compensation, Disability, and General Liability insurance benefits.
7. Tax Responsibilities: AMS will reconcile State Sales Tax, if applicable, for payment by you. Additionally, AMS will prepare information for and interface with your tax accountant as necessary. AMS will prepare required 1099’s.
8. Reporting: AMS will prepare financial statement reporting commensurate with the duties and responsibilities contained in the agreed upon statement of work. Additionally, AMS will provide full access to your Quick Books modules for two (2) persons to be chosen by you. AMS will coordinate monthly meetings with you to review financials.
9. Marketing: AMS will provide three (3) hours of marketing services per month to your potential referral sources.
Please contact us for more details and a free cost-benefit analysis.